DI School Students Important Information
- Money for uniforms and other items needed. (Quarter Sales)
- Ensure you have your entire Sea Bag Issue. (hint** wall locker inspection)
- Please bring a set of Business Casual Attire (ie. Collared Shirt, Slacks/Skirt, Belt, Dress Shoes. (No Jeans, Sneakers, T Shirts)
- No faded utilities.
- No out of regulation boots.
- Bring plain green physical training shirts.
- Bring green physical training shorts with no logo's or no front pockets. (Pocket in rear authorized)
- 2 canteens.
- Full size elbow moon beam.
- Sunblock/Bug Spray.
- Glow strap.
- For DTS Per diem $18.90 per day (government rate for the chow hall)
Lodging $26.00 per day
**Please ensure you have a copy of the Authorized Travel Orders/ TAD Orders/TEMINS/ PCA/ PCS Orders.**
**Ensure that you check in as soon as possible on check in day. Check in day is only administrative day for the paperwork aspect for TD-1. Students who are flying ensure you arrive no later than 1630 check in day. If you are going to arrive later than that call 843-228-2956.**